If you’re not currently involved in a class,
you can participate and join in any of these at any time!
All of these classes meet Sunday Mornings at
LOFT - Kid’s Church (grades 1-5)
- Young Teens (grades 6-8)
- Senior Teens (grades 9-12)
- A ‘third place’ setting between church and small group where adults apply
Scripture to life in practical ways. Led
by Rich Beans.
Room - Young Adult: Fresh Eyes: A Study of Jesus’ Parables. Led by Doug and Tara Faulker.
- Variety of topical Christian studies.
Led by Lucia Delamarter and Kent Krober.
- Vigorous discussion about the application of Scripture to daily life. Currently in Lamentations. Led by Dan Jensen.
- Bible Study using Word in Action curriculum. Led by Angie Chute, Tom Ryan, and Rich
- The “Bible Basics” class for adults uses the Wesley Bible curriculum,
which is studying the gospel of John this fall.
Led by Don Mason and Ray Myers.